Estate Sales/Liquidation Serving Vancouver Lower Mainland & the Fraser Valley
Downsizing & Estate Clearance of Household Contents
· We organize & prepare the unwanted contents of the home for an online, in-house auction, where the items remain safely in the home until the winning Pre-paid buyers pick up their purchases at a set time & day.
· We photograph & prepare a descriptive catalog of all the items listed for auction,
· You receive a copy of the above catalog showing the amount(s) you earned for the sale of each of the lots sold for a permanent transparent record keeping,
· An In-house, On-line auction saves you $100’s of dollars from the cost of having to pack & ship the items to an off-site auction house, and bring back those items that do not sell,
· Over 90% of the items listed on the On-line In-house auction gets sold, this reduces the overall cost of removing the items from the home & property. Estate Sales Vancouver and Fraser Valley.
Most of us will experience having to downsize from a larger home to a smaller rightsize living space at some point in our lives.
Some of us have family or friends that can help if they live close by, but many people don't.
Most of us get to make the decision when to downsize, but many don't have loved ones close by or are able to help.
We are here to help everyone regardless of the situation & the whys of downsizing, what's important is we can provide necessary help.
You've decided to Downsize to a smaller Rightsized Living arrangement but what do you do with the household items you can't take with you? We will help liquidate & clear out all tangible assets & find qualified buyers for those gently used dishes, furniture and other household objects that will help bring you an income and in many cases cover the cost of downsizing & still put money in your bank.
Items that can not be donated or sold due to disrepair will go in the final junk removal process.
Are you Overwhelmed by the thought of downsizing mom & dad's family home? We can help reduce that stress, we work with you, your family members, estate executors & estate administrators to help with the process of clearing out a loved ones home of all tangible assets, when you can't.